Delcon Maritime Tank Terminal is a major Petroleum Tank Farm Storage Company located in the Houston, USA, our company has acquired a fleet of partners to ensure that the increasing demand of petroleum and petrochemical products currently in the world is met. This has made us unique and hence we provide a one stop service company to all our clients and partners. We have offices and departments in 17 different countries world-wide, providing a consistent supply of petroleum and petrochemical products through our logistic department to our partners worldwide.
By storing by-products, refined petroleum and petrochemical products, raw materials, equipment’s and other utilities of the oil and gas industry in materials useful to the society, we make a significant contribution to the supply chain, and quality of petroleum and petrochemical products stored at our Tank Farm and the rational use of natural resources and environmental protection.
• Our Terminals and Tank locations vary from small gathering sites and large corporation storage units all across Houston and Rotterdam respectively, to the largest terminal in the world. Our tanks range in size from 40 to 60 feet high, and 150 to 270 feet in diameter, holding anywhere from 57,000 to 575,000 barrels of petroleum products. The size of the tank is determined by the design requirements of pipeline and refinery customers.
• Floating roofs on storage tanks are made with primary and secondary seals to contain vapors. These seals are located near the surface of the oil and reduce emissions as well as risk of ignition.
• State-of-the-art systems ranging from radar that tracks tank levels to mixers are used to maintain product integrity during breakout storage.
• We operates 12 petroleum storage terminals with a total of 180 tanks in Houston and in Rotterdam ports respectively. The terminals are staffed by trained employees who live in nearby communities.
• Our Tank Farm Facilities and terminals are strictly regulated and must comply with comprehensive Transportation requirements that govern everything from design, maintenance, and size of tanks; to safety measures including containment; to regulations for air quality and other environment permitting.
Building In Safety Delcon Maritime Tank Terminal are well-maintained facilities that have been designed, built, and located to minimize public impact. Terminal facilities are secured and fenced, with lighting designed to provide security yet minimal disturbance to neighbors. And, as part of an interstate transportation system, these terminals and the facilities located on them are regulated for Pipeline Safety.
Pipeline safety inspectors monitor compliance with these rules. Delcon Maritime Tank Terminal support the efforts of safely and reliably delivering petroleum products to refineries tankers vessels and our other clients to make into products we all rely on every day. All Delcon Maritime Tank Terminal Tank Farm above-ground storage tanks are constructed using quality steel plate engineered to exacting federal codes and national standards for the size, environment and product to be stored.
Among other integrity testing, new tanks are filled with water and monitored for potential leaks during hydrostatic testing prior to being placed into service. In addition, cathodic protection provides corrosion control as normal operations are engaged. Tanks are also grounded to minimize static electricity build up during filling and refilling, and to redirect lightning strikes, should any occur. All of our facilities are routinely monitored, inspected and maintained. Trained terminal personnel complete a visual inspection of every tank at least monthly. Additional annual inspections are also performed.
© Delcon Maritime Tank Terminal - All Rights Reserved.